An
Unusual Morning
It was 9th
of October, still its memory is fresh. I was remembering my English notes in
the lawn. Suddenly, I heard a boom sound. I turned around and saw that I man in
tottered cloth was running away by throwing a bag in my lawn. I got stuck as I
thought there must explosive in the bag. In those day, explosion around the
city was in news.
I run
inside the house and called my father. I told my father that someone has thrown
Bom inside our lawn. My father too got worried and called the police.
When
police arrived my all neighbours gathered around on the road. Bom squad cord
soon arrived and started examining the spot.
When
squad cord opened the bag with extreme care, they found that it is full of old
clothes.
We all
got surprised to see that. We all started laughing to see how a people confuse
and become suspicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment